How to create a PlayStation Network Account
PlayStation Network is the digital entertainment media service provided by Sony Interactive Entertainment which was launched in November 2006.
Initially, this was made only for the video game consoles, but then it got extended to enclose smartphones, tablets, Blu-Ray, and high-definition televisions.
So as you create a PSN account, you can start shopping online like you can download games, demos, HD movies, shows, music and so on. And then you can activate TVs, audio/video devices and the play station system to connect to it. And there are plenty of sites providing free psn codes kindly check those sites to get free credit
Sign-up for the PSN account
The first and foremost thing to be noted here is, once you create a PSN online ID, this would be linked with your email account and this online ID can never be changed in the future.
You can sign up for the PSN account in 4 ways
- Creating the PSN account on your computer
- Creating the PSN account on a PS4
- Creating the PSN account on a PS3
- Creating the PSN account on a PS Vita or PS TV
So if you create an account in one place, you can log in through any of the other ways.
Also, here, one of the main advantages is parental control.
So if you sign up for the PSN through the website or the play station, this would let you create a Master account with which you can have sub-accounts for your kids.
In this way, you have control over your kids’ activities. You can set restrictions for the spending limits or certain specific content and so on.
So now we will move on to creating the PSN account
Creating the PSN account on your Personal Computer
- Here we are to provide you with the instructions on creating the PSN account on your personal computer.
- Initially browse for the Sony Entertainment Network sign-in page in your web browser.
- In the sign in page, you can see a tab to create a new account. Click on it.
- Here you have to fill up all the requested details like email id, location and so on then finally you have to choose a password.
- Post-which you have to click the button “I Agree. Create My Account”. To create your account.
- Then you would get a link in the email by the Sony Entertainment Network to verify your email address. Click the link and validate your email address.
- Then you have to go back to the Sony entertainment network website and hit continue
- On the next page, you would see an image named ”Update Account.” Hit on the same.
- Here you have to choose your online id; this is the one which would be visible for others when you play online games. After you select your online id click continue.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen and update your name, security questions, and billing information and the other required fields.
- After providing your PSN account details. Click Finish. That is it you would get a message that states, “your account is now ready to access play station network.”
- Just follow the above instructions and start creating your PSN account and start shopping online.