Monster Legends is an accessible multiplayer, role-play game where the player aims to raise, breed an army of monsters to fight in the battle. These monsters are unhatched from the eggs, and the player needs to breed them. There are different kinds and types of monsters in the game, such as Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary.
Breeding Legendary Monsters
Legendary monsters are the most superior monsters when compared to Uncommon, universal, epic, and rare monsters. Legendary monsters are produced by breeding different pairs of monsters. Having a maximum level of hundred and 130 five stars ranked level makes them superior.
Before breeding a legendary monster, one needs to know that the monsters get spawned at the Breeding Mountain. To produce a legendary monster four days (two days for breeding followed by two days of egg hatching time) is required. A joker monster can also get substituted while legendary breeding.
Here is some combination of breeding pair monsters, which may help you get a legendary monster. One needs to know that these combinations won’t guarantee you a legendary monster. Other types of monsters can be produced by these below breeding pairs as well.
- Vadamagma legendary monster is produced by breeding Duchess and Skipples. Other types of monsters one may get – Zim, pyrook, Goldcore, etc.
- The legendary order monster is produced by breeding Rabidex and Tartarus. Other types of monsters one may get – Musu, Drop elemental, Rockilla, etc.
- Rockantium legendary monster is produced by breeding Terracrank and Musu. Other types of monster one may get – Bonbon, Electrex, Rarawr, etc.
- Lord of Atlanti’s legendary monster is produced by breeding Drop Elemental and Razfeesh. Other types of monsters one may get – Haze, Giragast, Shanky, etc.
- Nemestrinus legendary monster is produced by breeding Darknubis and Rhynex. Other types of monster one may get – Pandalf, Terror Dactyl, Shanky, etc.
- Arch Knight’s legendary monster is produced by breeding Goldcore and Esthirel. Other types of monster one may get – Skipples, Firekong, Light Spirit, etc.
- Goldfield’s legendary monster is produced by breeding Drop Elemental and Erpham. Other types of monsters one may get – Pandalf, Octocrush, Sheluke, etc.
- Darkzgul legendary monster is produced by breeding Darknubis and Fayemelina. Other types of monsters one may get – Zim, Haze, Fayemelina, etc.
The breeding time is very much; hence the players can use gems to boost up the breeding time. One can get gems by opening chests, participating in battles, comp[leting new goals, watching ads, and fighting in dungeons.
However, creating these legendary monsters arent enough. One needs to feed them to make them fight at the battles. The players need to build a farm to grow foods like Blue Lizard tail to feed the produced legendary dragons. One can also purchase legendary monsters from the in-game store by using real money. One can also breed two monsters at a time by purchasing an ultra breeding tree.
You can use Monster Legends Hack Tool which is available for different devices like iOS, Android, and web browsers to generate free coins and Diamond.